|Saturday Youth Institute|
It is a profound positive approach in aiding students to become emotionally mature to deal not only with the pressure of school, but with life itself. The design is intended to provide students with a keen sense of self-confidence and the interpersonal skills necessary to cope with their personal, academic, career, and lifetime needs.
2. Once individuals know who they really are, how they are actively a part of everything they do, and realize that what they do is really an expression of themselves, then they will produce from a realm of self-respect, love, and pride in achieving.
2. Increase and promote honesty, loyalty, and pride in oneself.
3. Create positive experiences.
4. Develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
Personal Growth and Social Development:
- Learn how to improve interpersonal relationships, family and community.
- Explore life-styles and problem solving.
- Explore attitudes.
- Understand the influence of attitude in everyday living.
Person In Community
- Learn the responsibility of living in a community; what constitutes a community; and your responsibility to give back to community.
- Learn about taking ownership and responsibility of one’s community.
- Learn about the codes governing society’s norms. Why it is important to have norms
that guide general behavior about social graces.
- Becoming the best that you can be.
- Explore the importance of math, reading & writing.
- Stretching boundaries.
Who can participate?
To schedule program for your organization, community or church: Call (847) 263-9630 or complete registration form and mail to: Trinity Universal Center, Inc., 709 N. Genesee Street, Waukegan, Illinois 60085
Contact us for more information on the Saturday Youth Institute